By choosing Aspire Mobility Group to handle the move, you can be sure to receive high-quality service from experienced and reputable moving companies globally.
However, even with the greatest care and attention, loss or damage to items during international transport can happen. We, therefore, recommend that household goods be fully insured with our All-Risk solution, so they are covered from packing at origin until they are safely delivered to the destination.
In association with Tryg, the leading Danish underwriter, we have put together a comprehensive insurance program specifically designed for the international door-to-door moving of household goods and personal effects.
The program, offered without any excess, covers many risks often excluded in general insurance programs.
All-Risk Insurance Coverage:
- Physical damage to or loss of the insured items during the packing process at the origin and/or during the delivery and unpacking process at the destination.
- Physical damage and/or loss during the transportation of the shipment.
- Damage to the insured items due to condensation during the move.
- Loss or damage due to mechanical or electrical malfunctions of mechanical and/or electrical devices, popularly known as mechanical derangements.
- Physical damage and/or loss during up to 120 days of transit storage in approved storage facilities during the ordinary course of the move.
- “Pair and Set.” In practice, the “Pair and Set” insurance means that compensation is paid for a complete set of furniture or household effects (a complete set of dinnerware, a sofa arrangement, etc.) regardless of only part of the set is damaged or lost.