When arriving in a new country, several practicalities and questions arise. We customize the service to suit the needs of the assignee and family.
Settling-in services can include:
- Online welcome pack – including maps, general and emergency information, links, etc.
- Opening of a bank account.
- Organizing insurance counseling.
- Connection of utilities.
- Connection and organizing of telephone/telecommunications/alarms.
- Registration of radio/television/cable/satellite TV services.
- Accompanied area orientation – shopping and neighborhood visits.
- Information about foreign-speaking medical services and healthcare facilities.
- Emergency information.
- Directory of international clubs.
- Language training options.